How to decorate a slanted wall bedroom? If you’re looking for a unique way to spruce up your bedroom, consider decorating it with a slanted wall bed. This style of bed is perfect if you want a bit of an unconventional look in your room. Plus, since the bed slopes down towards the wall, it’s perfect if you have a smaller bedroom or if you want to save space.
Use A Canopy-Style Bed
If you are looking for an eye-catching way to decorate your slanted wall room, a canopy-style bed may be the perfect option for you. This type of bed can add a touch of elegance and style to any room, and it’s easy to get started. Here are some tips on how to decorate a canopy-style bed:
1. Start by choosing a fabric that matches the décor of your room. You can choose from traditional fabric options like cotton or linen, or go with something more unique and trendy like velvet or suede.
2. Choose a headboard that will compliment the style of your canopy bed. You can choose from traditional wood headboards or go with something more statement-oriented like metal or marble designs.
Paint The Ceiling Of The Bedroom
If you’re considering painting the ceiling in your bedroom, here are a few tips to help you get started. First, measure the slant of the wall and make a sketch of it so that you have an approximate idea of how much paint to buy. Second, choose a light or dark color that will enhance the natural features of your walls. Third, use a small brush to apply the paint in thin, even layers. Fourth, let the paint dry completely before adding any decorations or finishing touches. Lastly, be sure to consult with a professional if you have any questions or concerns about painting a ceiling.
Make A Gallery Wall
Making a gallery wall in your bedroom is an easy way to add more decor to your space and make it more functional. You can use different types of frames and art to create a cohesive look, or you can mix and match pieces to create a more eclectic look. Here are 2 tips on how to decorate a slanted wall room:
1. Choose the right frames. Outfit your gallery wall with stylish frames that will match the style of your room. You can choose traditional frames or opt for something more creative, like wooden boards with metal wire stretchers.
2. Choose art that compliments your style. When choosing art for your gallery wall, be sure to choose pieces that reflect the style of your bedroom. For example, if you have a vintage-inspired bedroom, select pieces from the vintage collection or use old maps as focal points on your wall.
Replace Drapery With Shades
When decorating a bedroom with a slanted wall, consider replacing the curtains with shades. This simple change will give your room a more contemporary feel, while also shielding you from harsh sunlight in the morning. Shades are also great for hiding any messy areas or furniture that may not fit well with the rest of the room’s design.
Consider A Single Pendant Light
Continuing the trend of minimalist bedrooms, consider a single pendant light for your slanted wall room. This fixture can be used to create a unique look, as well as add extra light where needed. When choosing a pendant light for this type of bedroom, it’s important to consider the height and width of your bed. A small light will not provide enough illumination, while a large light will overpower the space and make it difficult to sleep. Consider choosing a pendant light with an adjustable cord to fit your specific needs.
Hang A Houseplant For The Bedroom
Sitting in a slant wall bedroom can be quite uncomfortable. If you want to add some life and color to your room, hang a houseplant. Not only will it add a touch of nature, but you can also decorate it to match your style. Here are instructions on how to hang a plant:
1) Measure the height of the plant from the floor to where the stem attaches to the pot or soil. This measurement is called the “base width” (BW).
2) Find an appropriately sized nail or screwdriver, and mark this height on one side of the pot or soil.
3) On the other side of the pot or soil, make another mark that is 1/2 inch higher than BW. This is called the “top wire” (TW).
Consider A Mirror
Looking for a way to spruce up your slanted wall bedroom without spending too much money? Consider adding a mirror! Mirrors can be used in many different ways to add personality and interest to a room, and they’re also an excellent way to make a bedroom feel larger. Here are 4 ideas for how to decorate a slant wall bedroom with a mirror:
1. Hang several small mirrors on the wall near the ceiling to create an illusion of more space.
2. Place a large mirror on the floor beside the bed for easy access when getting ready in the morning.
3. Hang a framed mirror over the dresser or nightstand for extra storage space.
4. Add decorative mirror frames to accentuate existing features in the room, like high ceilings or ornate furniture.
Turn To Shiplap
There’s no doubt that a shiplap is a popular option for decorating bedrooms. It offers a rustic look that can be versatile, depending on the paint color and accessories used. Here are some tips on how to decorate a bedroom with a shiplap:
1. Start by painting the wall a light color and adding some accent pieces, such as folk art or vintage prints.
2. Use a shiplap to create an interesting focal point in the room by positioning it along one side of the bed or against a window.
3. Add natural elements, such as wood beams or branches, to add dimension and interest to the space.
4. Keep things simple by using complementary colors and materials, like cotton sheets and distressed furniture.
There’s no need to sacrifice style when you have a skylight in your bedroom. A skylight can add light and brightness while also adding an air of sophistication to your room. You can choose to use a skylight as part of the ceiling or wall.
Here are some tips on how to decorate a slanted wall bedroom with a skylight:
-Choose a light fixture that compliments the style of your room. For example, if your room is bright and airy, choose a chandelier or pendant light fixture. If your bedroom is more intimate, go for a smaller light that sits on the bedside table or nightstand.
-Consider using white or off-white walls and ceilings to match the brightness of the skylight.
Use Graded Shelves
When decorating a slanted wall bedroom, use graded shelves to create balance on the walls. This will help to tie the room together and add visual interest. You can also use storage solutions like baskets or shelving to organize items on the walls.
Add Consider wallpaper
Adding wallpaper to a slanted wall bedroom can add personality and style to the room. There are many different types of wallpaper that can be used for this purpose, so it’s important to choose one that will fit the character of the room. Some popular options include tribal designs, abstract patterns, and geometric designs.
Once you have chosen the wallpaper, it’s time to start installing it. First, measure the width and height of the wall and find the closest matching pattern or design. Next, use a brush or a roller to apply a thin layer of adhesive to the back of the wallpaper. Then, carefully lay down the paper so that it covers all of the adhesives. Finally, smooth out any bumps or creases with your hand before securing the paper with tape or nails.
In conclusion, there are many different ways to decorate a slanted wall bedroom. Choose something that will make the room feel like your own and comfortable. With a little creativity, any bedroom can be turned into your dream home. See More Posts?